Go Back   Dragonball Online | Message Boards > Gameplay Discussions
Connect with Facebook

Old 03-28-2010, 02:52 AM
Human
  Human-Spirtualist
Send a message via MSN to tzah4748 Send a message via Skype™ to tzah4748
Default [Release!]ENGLISH patch updated to last version!!!

Released by Sprayy3r\Tzah.
Hello guys , so I've decided to make my own patch for DBO.
DO NOT USE IT FOR YOUR OWN PURPOSE WITHOUT ASKING!

How to install?
1) go to your DBO directory and from there to pack folder(something like that: netmerbel/dragon ball online/pack)
2) rename file lang0.pak to lang0backup.pak
3) download my patch : -Click Here-
4) Copy\Cut, lang0.pak from the file you just downloaded and put it in the pack folder where u just edited the original lang0.pak file.
5) Go in game and Have FUN!!!

Notice!!! This patch isn't over yet, i just started it and it WILL update more and more as much as I can.
I Hope you will appreciate my work and enjoy it! don't forget to thanks ;]

Edit: i forgot few things you need to know about the chat:
general chat - /1
trade - /t
find party - /f
whisper - /w
party - /p
guild - /g
help - /?
last user whisper - /r
party notify - /c
invite to party - /invite

- if you want anything to be added \ changed. tell me and ill see what i can do!

Last edited by tzah4748; 03-29-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: More things updated/fixed/translated!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:05 AM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists
Send a message via MSN to Haze. Send a message via Skype™ to Haze.

guild and general chat are both /g?? fail much

IGN:Tomoharu
Level:41
Class:Turtle Hermit
Old 03-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Mystic Saiyan
  Human-Martial-Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze. View Post
guild and general chat are both /g?? fail much
That is what happens when random nubs, who probably don't even play try to make their e-peens bigger by making useless patches. Anyone who is willing to play more than a week would be willing to learn to play without a patch anyway.

NeroJinous, level 33, Human Martial-artist(Pole-arm), Server 데브라
Old 03-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists
Send a message via MSN to Haze. Send a message via Skype™ to Haze.

well after 31 when grinding is made it gets boring lol.

IGN:Tomoharu
Level:41
Class:Turtle Hermit
Old 03-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Human
  Human-Spirtualist

wow u guys are really an ass.. the minimum i was waiting for is a thanks cuz i really put alot of effort in it.
but no , instead of just sayin thanks like a normal ppl u flame me and dont give any respect to my work.
Well done!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Hero
  Human-Martial-Artists

yeah tbh you guys are twats no wonder these forums are basicly dead have no mods and are full of assholes
Old 03-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Mystic Saiyan
  Human-Martial-Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzah4748 View Post
wow u guys are really an ass.. the minimum i was waiting for is a thanks cuz i really put alot of effort in it.
but no , instead of just sayin thanks like a normal ppl u flame me and dont give any respect to my work.
Well done!
That is cause your work is a waste of time. I have never once used an English patch, and I do fine. You are making a product that is not needed, which is a waste of time.

I don't say thank you for worthless contributions, especially when I doubt it is 100% your own work.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Human
  Human-Spirtualist

you are welcome to ask gensiz how much time and effort i wasted in this... if it wasnt mine i would just let someone else do it right?
anyway some people who just start to play the game might want to see some english for the start
there are many game problems and stuff that without translation ppl may be stuck and wont know what to do.
my patch is here to help those ppl who DO want english and i dont care u dont use it or dont want it
you dont have to be an ******* and flame me cuz u dont want it, just dont even get to this tread in the 1st place and dont comment here... u just pissing ppl off.. i have no idea why the hell did u pressed the topic if u have no interest in english patch? so dont give me this "ur patch is useless no1 need it".
Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Hero
  Human-Martial-Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero_Jinous View Post
That is cause your work is a waste of time. I have never once used an English patch, and I do fine. You are making a product that is not needed, which is a waste of time.

I don't say thank you for worthless contributions, especially when I doubt it is 100% your own work.

WTF man his work is not a waste of time, there are alot of people that do want to use the english patch, just becuase you dont does not mean everyone else does not, the product is needed and you dont say thank you because you are an ass
Old 03-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Mystic Saiyan
  Human-Martial-Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzah4748 View Post
you are welcome to ask gensiz how much time and effort i wasted in this... if it wasnt mine i would just let someone else do it right?
anyway some people who just start to play the game might want to see some english for the start
there are many game problems and stuff that without translation ppl may be stuck and wont know what to do.
my patch is here to help those ppl who DO want english and i dont care u dont use it or dont want it
you dont have to be an ******* and flame me cuz u dont want it, just dont even get to this tread in the 1st place and dont comment here... u just pissing ppl off.. i have no idea why the hell did u pressed the topic if u have no interest in english patch? so dont give me this "ur patch is useless no1 need it".
If someone really needed English your patch wouldn't help them. They wouldn't know what quest objectives are, they wouldn't know what do to during special events, they wouldn't know what koreans are saying to them, the list goes on and your basic little UI translate is insignificant in terms for translation. The entire UI can be learned in 5 seconds of clicking each button, nullifying and contribution you made.

TBH if they want the game in english maybe they shouldn't be playing a korean game.