Go Back   Dragonball Online | Message Boards > Guilds
Connect with Facebook

Old 12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists
Default Guild: Team Four Star

Team Four Star (TFS) is of the first English guilds for Dragonball Online (DBO). Established by IceCreamMage and SirLengen. All members here have been selected and voted upon to be the better or standout's through our personal sightings or recommendation. Upon creation of this thread TFS is officially accepting public applications, and are recruiting (not en masse).

Mission Statement
Team Four Star consists of casual to veteran gamers with common ideals; teamwork, cooperation and accountability. The goals we share are progressing through the end-game content, becoming comfortable and accustom to one another, and having fun. To us, this guild is a unity of people who become your extended family online. Having a place you can call home in-game is a luxury that many of us desire. This guild will strive to become that home! One where we progress successfully together, and have fun while doing it.

Recruitment
Not everyone that applies will be accepted.

Forum applicants: IceCreamMage and I will be closely reviewing applications and the applicants (or either of us if one is absent), as well as the feedback we get from confirmed Team Four Star members. Upon being accepted as an applicant, you will be added to the roster as a recruit and placed on a team.

In-Game Applicants: Upon recommendation or recognition of a Team Four Star member, you will be asked to create a forum account to be interviewed by IceCreamMage and I (or either of us if one is absent), only after passing this will you be admitted into Team Four Star.

Note: During this interview we will be reviewing many disclosed topics. If any member of Team Four Star leaks this interviewing information onto any possible applicant, they will be immediately dismembered from Team Four Star, as well as their potential applicant. This will NOT be tolerated.

Applicant Requirements
Note: These applicant rules only apply to forum members wanting to apply. In-gamers will have a different policy to follow; will be provided in-game.

Forum Applicants:
  • You must have close to 50 legitimate forum posts (speak with me via PM if you do not)
  • You must somewhat grasp the English language (No bogus typing, do the best you can)
  • You must be accountable, must work well with others, and be willing to help others

Applications will be accepted via this thread; I will not give a guideline on how this application should be written, just add somewhere what your race and class will be. Aside from that, be creative, generics is well... lame.

Social Group Link: Dragonball Online | Message Boards - Team Four Star

More information will be added at a later date. Preferably as the coming of the English DBO nears. I'll also clean this up better. I haven't slept and well... haven't caught up on the DBO Wiki either.

Last edited by SirLengen; 12-07-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists

Raiding
As more information is released about DBO's raiding, this information will be continued upon.

Loot
As more information is released about DBO's raiding, this information will be continued upon.

Rules & Regulations
I hate writing these up, so I'll leave them blank until the game is near its release.

Last edited by SirLengen; 12-05-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists

Founders/Guild Leaders
IceCreamMage and SirLengen

Guild Team Captains
Mishnara
DragonSoul
Zph1nx

Members
Note: Member forum names and in-game information (name, race, class, and level) will be listed below.
I'm still deciding on ranks, but they won't be added until I know more about the guild system.

Forum Name / In-Game Name / Race / Class / Level

Mishnara
DragonSoul
Zph1nx
sideshowyosh / Yoshinoya / Namekian / Dragon Clan
dbzlover
asekon / ~ / Human / Martial Artist
Dagothar / Dagothar / Namekian / Warrior
dbfan4life
Gorolee
Dragonballfan
druzokas
Moshuko
Anthraxinsoup
BankaiHyrainmaru
Broly94

Last edited by SirLengen; 01-07-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned
  Human-Martial-Artists

I've been waiting for this day .
So, I have more than 50 legitimate posts as you can see.
I try to write as good English as I can, but you're the judges so you decide if it's good or not .
And so the last point. I'm always ready to help my fellow guild members whenever they need help (if I'm not afk or if something important comes up of course) and also prefer to cooperate with other people than doing stuff on my own.

So it's up to you guys now to decide if I'm qualified or not, would be great though if I got accepted
Old 12-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Earth Guardian
  Human-Martial-Artists

I love you DragonSoul, you were already admitted when I added you to Team Four Stars social group months ago. You're one of our founding members. Thank you for filling out an application though.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned
  Human-Martial-Artists

LOL! Oh well, other people who want to join can use my post as an example of how they could write their applications
Old 12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Earth Guardian

Ok i want to join.

1. Umm as you can see I am well over the 50 post requirement

2.I speak and write english very well if you don't want me to use short cuts you got it (and plus i need to start doing this anyway because I'm goin to college)

3. I'm an excellent guildie, i love to help my fellow guild mates and other people. I am also a very active person so there will be no problem from me about being active lol

I am far beyond your power, it is impossible for you to dream of defeating me in 10,000 years.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Hero
  Namekian-Warrior

that's good man,ur nearly perfect.(:
Old 12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Banned
  Human-Martial-Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLengen View Post
**Plus: You must enjoy this video: SHUT UP WOMAN, GET ON MY HORSE![/list]
Lol Lengen! Everyone in my class are listening to that song . Seems like the lateset popular video .
Old 12-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Hero
  Namekian-Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
Lol Lengen! Everyone in my class are listening to that song . Seems like the lateset popular video .
yea its really cool.(: